Quantcast

Re: Rounding to integer

Re: Rounding to integer – Great news Paul! I agree with Andras that we should fix this at the right level of the code. I'm adding the slicer-developer list back into t...
Hi Folks - After a bit of research it appears the issue with incorrect loading of some data files (truncating ascii floats) is related to the ...
For most file formats numbers are expected to be in the C locale, so using locale-specific number formats for file I/O is a bug. If the bug is in...
So it looks like Andras and I are on the same page to disable the international locale support for now - any other votes? I agree that the lib...
Hi Paul, Would it be possible to try adding the following code after line 293 of file qSlicerCoreApplication.cxx [1] and check if things work ...
Hi Jc, just set my OS X back to German, included the line and rebuilt Slicer-build but unfortunately it doesn't work. Paul Am Mitt...
Hi Paul - If I wanted to test out the issue on a mac here, can I do it just by changing some system preferences? If so, which settings would ...
Hi Steve, in Language & Text -> Language you should move German to the top of the list and in Formats, select German as Region, then re...
Hi Paul - We went over this issue on yesterday's developer hangout and we agreed that we should try to completely disable the locale specific ...
Indeed, I summarized the situation on yesterday hangout conclusion page. See [1] - We reach consensus: Official support for i18n will be ...
Hi, thanks for the information. As soon as the CMake option is available I will build and check it on my German OS X. Thanks, Paul Am...
Hi Paul, Waiting I finish to test things locally, you could also try to build the following topic and check if the problem is solved: https:/...
Hi Folks, Following commit r21856, internalization has been disabled. Links: http://viewvc.slicer.org/viewvc.cgi/Slicer4?view=revision&a...