MIDAS over SSL?

Isaiah Norton-2
Hi folks,

It seems that our friendly local firewall is now blocking gzip files from `http://slicer.kitware.com` (e.g. [1]). I've opened a ticket to try to get this resolved, but in the meantime I was hoping to use MIDAS over SSL...

Unfortunately, I get "Server aborted SSL handshake" errors. Is this a known issue with MIDAS, or that server in particular?

Thanks,
Isaiah

dispose of the e-mail.