Fwd: Qt 4.8.x support extended out by a year

Fwd: Qt 4.8.x support extended out by a year

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin

Re: Fwd: Qt 4.8.x support extended out by a year

Steve Pieper-2
Thanks for the info Jc - I added this to our labs page [1].  I haven't taken a detailed look but I believe most of the previous Qt5 issues have been resolved in upstream libraries (CTK, VTK, PythonQt...) but I don't think anyone has tried pulling these all together and testing slicer itself to see what additional porting will be needed.

-Steve

[1] http://slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Labs/Qt5

--

dispose of the e-mail.